Monday, October 8, 2012

Quick hit: The Hantan River Canyon

I am canyon man.

With Rochelle on a sandbar in the canyon. Photo courtesy of Gracie.


I've mentioned the Hantan River before, but we finally got to see it on a sunny day. The place looks good on any day, but the sun really brings out the serenity.

Gracie, Rochelle, and I went down to the canyon in the Goseokjeong area after our DMZ tour concluded.

 The full article about the tour will get posted by the end of the week.

I took a short break from writing these past few days to relax and play guitar. This week's an easy one: The middle school students have their exams on the same days I have classes with them and JB the co-teacher and I have the annual Gangwon teachers conference in coastal Yang Yang. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment