Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Vacation Day 5: Hanging around in Seoul/Heading back to Cheorwon

Note: I'd originally written a much longer post detailing the delays at the bus station and the trip home, but I must have deleted it by mistake. Either way, I may rewrite it later, suffice to say that the day went well. The text below was originally written at a Latte King in Seoul on 2 January 2012.

Like yesterday, today'll be another easy day, albeit one with more activity. I'll be heading out to Konkuk University Station to meet E-j for lunch before info back to Cheorwon. And after that, it'll be guitar, movies, and cleaning the apartment.

Today's picture's an interesting one I saw online:


This man knew something. Our parents were indeed born in--and for--a different time.

No comments:

Post a Comment